Thursday, September 20, 2012

Green Month of Achievement

1. Invited to attend the World Summit on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, taking place on September 26-28, 2012 in Boston, at the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center as Founder & CEO of Green Youth Generation and Ambassador of Tunza Eco-Generation.
null
"Elated and blessed!! And always ready for making a difference. Time to bring something new and innovative to the people and this World. Hoping to be there and meet amazing entrepreneurs and innovators." - Balraj Arpit

The World Summit on Innovation & Entrepreneurship provides a meaningful setting that engages the world?s most amazing people to transform our economies, societies, and the environment.

2. "Green Morning!! Ladies and Gentlemen, uhh, don't be uncomfortable if I said Green Morning because it's my devotion to our mother Earth...If you really think that you can be one of the innovative people then you must know the relation betwe
en two words i.e. 'I & YOU'. 'I' believes on 'YOU' and 'YOU' believes on 'I', and this is fact and relationship between 'I' and 'YOU'....continued.." - Balraj Arpit, Founder & CEO, Green Youth Generation
null
"It was amazing experience to host the event and present seminar on "Android & Innovations". Thanks to Dean, HOD, Professors and Seniors and of course, audience too for this opportunity."
null

I'd talk about How we can develop innovative idea regarding 
Green Technology.


Lemmi express my feelings through these lines of song "Love is all around me" (edited)..

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..
Success is all around me, and so the feeling grows..
It's written on the wind, so wherever I go..
If you really love me, common let it show." ?

3. Whoa!! One more achievement added. Received Certificate from Tunza Eco-Generation(An Environmental Networking Platform by UNEP & SAMSUNG Engineering) for successful completion of 8th Regional Ambassador to Asia-Pacific. 

Amazing feelings, elated heart & wet eyes. :') Thanks to my all great supporters and motivators. Each day growing my soul to make a difference in this World.

Appointed as 9th Regional Ambassador to represent Asia-Pacific in 9th Regional Ambassador Program 


No comments:

Post a Comment