Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ended 2013 and Started 2014


December 31, 2013 - Was published an article 'Turn Simple Idea into Innovative Idea' at Magazine of Youth. And, prepared my next diary of #Year2014 with lots of my small and big efforts that I'll put to Change the World as I'm trying from many years. 

Had several cup of coffee in this chilled weather with some white pages which turned into blue. Few minutes in the city roaming to see the life and the people and back to flat.

Wrote last message of 2013 on Facebook - Less than an hour for 2014, hope you too had some best and worst moments of life in 2013. Just wanted to tell you, "No matter, how much big the World, the Universe is, we'll always have only 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, this is what not gonna Change unlike calender. It's you, who'll be responsible for your life. Everyday, just try to make your every moments better than yesterday."- sitting in my room, wondering about some happy and sad moments of 2013 with another cup of coffee.

January 01, 2014 - Started with a song "Khule-Da-Rab - (Openness of God)" by Papon. Received large number of calls and messages from all friends and relatives wishing 'Happy New Year'. 

Received an e-mail from International Coordinator of Green Youth Generation who mentioned, "You've changed my life." asking for further support from my side. And, I feel proud because at least my efforts are not wasting. And I'm thankful to every people who believe in us and supporting our initiatives from different countries across the Globe.

Because I'm working on Youtharia Revolution 2014, I didn't attend any party and I'm sorry to those friends and family who invited me as my every hour is important. And, as I mentioned in last message of 2013, calenders will keep changing. Believe me, one day we'll celebrate each day as "Happy New Day".

Looking forward for amazing days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment